You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
The only outstanding backport for new N-APIs is nodejs/node#31384 which brings napi_get_all_property_names to v10.x. Shall we wait until it lands to make off N-API 6 as including napi_get_all_property_names, or shall we leave napi_get_all_property_names experimental and roll N-API 6 without it?
Once we have arrived at a decision, we need to file a PR in core that bumps the NAPI_VERSION and updates the preprocessor if-block into which the N-API declarations are placed.
Since nodejs/node#31384 has landed on v10.x-staging as nodejs/node#31384 (comment), I'd believe we're going to roll N-API 6 with napi_get_all_property_names if there are no other issues arisen.
Activity
legendecas commentedon Mar 2, 2020
Since nodejs/node#31384 has landed on v10.x-staging as nodejs/node#31384 (comment), I'd believe we're going to roll N-API 6 with
napi_get_all_property_namesif there are no other issues arisen.mhdawson commentedon Mar 2, 2020
@gabrielschulhof looks like we are ready to go
gabrielschulhof commentedon Mar 2, 2020
Excellent!
n-api: define release 6
n-api: define release 6
n-api: define release 6
n-api: define release 6